(Not currently recruiting for office support due to COVID-19 pandemic.)
Assist in the many administrative tasks needed to keep our office running smoothly, including database management, mailings, supply inventory, and special project management.
To be notified when volunteer office support opportunities resume, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 980.498.7723.
(Internships not currently available due to COVID-19 pandemic.)
A real-world experience working for a not-for-profit organization and the opportunity to learn and contribute to our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s. We value everything that our interns contribute and, in return, want to create an applicable learning environment for each student and provide exposure to a variety of career tracks.
We are the largest, oldest and most trusted resource for people with Alzheimer's and their loved ones. We feature a flexible and empowering program that consistently ranks among students' preferred placement sites.
Internship openings can vary by semester and depend on each student and their particular learning objectives. Placements are competitive and limited. Students are urged to submit their application early. All Internships are UNPAID.
Applications accepted year-round for these majors/minors:
- Social Work
- Public Health
- Health Communication
- Event Planning
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Relations/Marketing/Advertising
- Graphic Design
- Positions in education, program planning, curriculum development or community mobilization
- Professional supervisor with combined experience in gerontology, social work, and dementia care
- Professional supervisor with combined experience in graphic design, event planning, public relations/marketing/advertising, and nonprofit management
- Opportunities tailored to students' interests and learning objectives
- Opportunities for both bachelor’s and master’s level students
- A valuable experience and connections for future employment
- A proven history of successful placements and student satisfaction
To be notified when internships resume, contact us at email@example.com or 980.498.7723.