No one should face Alzheimer's alone. Whether you provide daily care, participate in decision-making or simply care about someone with the disease, help and support are available.
Join us for engaging and informative virtual education programs!
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior
- and more!
Locate local programs in the Community Resource Finder or contact our 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) for details. Registration is required to receive the virtual meeting link for each program.
Additional upcoming event information can be found on our chapter Facebook page. Be sure to like and follow the page for the most current updates in our area. Find us at facebook.com/ALZNCT