Run, bike or walk for a good cause. The Alzheimer's Association is an official charity partner of athletic events across New York City. Join one of our teams for guaranteed race entry. With every mile, you will be helping to end Alzheimer's.
TCS NYC Marathon
November 5, 2023
The Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter is an official charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon, which takes place on Sunday, November 5, 2023. A field of more than 50,000 people will visit all five boroughs of the city as part of this iconic New York experience.
Our marathon team is now full and no longer accepting applications. For questions, email TeamRunAlz@alz.org. We will let you know if you have been assigned a spot on the team or the waitlist, based on the order in which we received your request.
Alzheimer's Association Team TCS New York City Marathon benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon
- Custom ALZ-running singlet
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Marathon training plan and team coaching emails by Amanda LaVergne
- Motivational emails leading up to the event
- Pre-Marathon Team Luncheon
- Fundraising incentives
- Registrants agree to raise or contribute a total of $4,200
- Fundraising deadline: November 3, 2023
- Participants who have their own entry into the NYC Marathon can join the Alzheimer's Association Team and receive benefits (minus race entry) with a fundraising minimum of $2,000