New York, NY – October 21, 2019
- The Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter today announced the appointment of Jordan W. Siev, Esq. as chair of the chapter’s board of directors. Siev, a partner with Reed Smith LLP, has been a member of the Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter’s board of directors for three years and most recently served as the organization’s vice chair. The chapter’s outgoing chair, Glenn L. Friedman, co-managing partner of Prager Metis, CPAs, served as chair for two years and will remain a member of the board of directors.
The chapter’s board of directors also confirmed the appointment of four new board members.
- Greg Smith, president and CEO, Inspir Carnegie Hill
- Deanna Rockefeller, senior manager, Global Science and Technology Portfolio Lockheed Martin
- Milan Ghandi, CFO/COO, Welspun USA Inc.
- Voula Mamais-Lorino, president, Mamais-Construction
“The Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter is fortunate to have a dynamic board of directors who are energized and engaged with our work,” said Christopher Smith, executive director of the Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter. “I’m excited to see the work that our board of directors will do on behalf of New Yorkers impacted by Alzheimer’s and dementia under Jordan’s leadership.”
“I am honored to continue my work with the Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter as chair of the board of directors,” said Siev. “Like many New Yorkers, I have been affected by Alzheimer’s. My father died of the disease in 2007. I am dedicated to finding a cure for this terrible disease in his memory and in honor of caregivers, like my mother.”
The Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter board of directors consists of professionals from the New York City metropolitan area who are committed to the vision of the Alzheimer’s Association, creating a world without Alzheimer’s. A full list of board members is as follows:
Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter
Board of Directors
- Jordan W. Siev, Esq. – Chair
- Glenn F. Friedman – Immediate Past Chair
- Wendy Blattner
- Jay Futersak
- Lawrence Honig, MD, PhD.
- Bradley J. Melvin
- Adrienne Edelstein
- Brock Nigg
- Sanket Khanna
- Donna Dellosso
- Derek Faktor, DMD
- Howard Glynn
- Greg Smith
- Deanna Rockefeller
- Milan Ghandi
- Voula Mamais-Lorino
- Lonnie E. Wollin, Esq.
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support. Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's and all other dementia.™ For more information, visit www.alz.org or call the 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.