Support groups create a safe, confidential, supportive environment and a chance for participants to develop mutual support and social relationships. Find a support group near you.
Our Support Group Offerings
- caregiver support groups
- early-stage support groups
- telephone support groups
Support Group Listings by Region
- Portland Metro & Vancouver
- Cascade Coast (Eugene, Springfield, Roseburg, Florence and Reedsport)
- Central Oregon (Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Prineville, La Pine and Madras)
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem, Woodburn, Keiser, Dallas, Monmouth and Independence)
- Southern Oregon (Medford, Grants Pass, Coos Bay, Brookings and Klamath Falls)
Telephone Caregiver Support Group
Held via telephone, this support group is offered every third Thursday of the Month from 1-2 p.m.
Dial-In Number: 763.391.6884
Conference Code: 588.974.3674
To learn more or register for any of our support groups, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.
We protect the privacy and information of our support group members and ask that you do not solicit any support group directly.