The Alzheimer’s Association has a wealth of resources available from the comfort of your home.
Call Our 24/7 Helpline
Our Helpline (800.272.3900) is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Through this free service, specialists and masters-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with the disease, caregivers, families, and the public.
Get Connected: Support Groups
- Register for in-person or virtual support groups. Join one of our support groups, which are offered in-person, by phone, or by video chat. Many specialty groups are available. Space is limited, so please register via the Helpline (800.272.3900) or Community Resource Finder.
- Join ALZConnected. ALZConnected®, powered by the Alzheimer’s Association®, is a free online community for everyone affected by Alzheimer’s or another dementia, including people with the disease, caregivers, family members, friends, and individuals who have lost someone to Alzheimer's.
- Participate in Memories in the Making®. A fun supportive environment where participants in the early to middle stages of dementia can come together and make art. No experience required.
- Join Live. Register to join a live program either in person or via Zoom.
- On Demand. Watch education programs from the convenience of your own space.
- Care training options. Professional Care Providers can find online training resources.
Map Out a Plan to Approach Alzheimer’s
Whether you’re living with memory loss, or you care for someone who is, answer a few questions about your situation and ALZNavigator™
, an interactive online tool, will guide you to your next steps.