Support groups provide a place for friends and family to share valuable information, caregiving tips and concerns throughout the Alzheimer's journey. Groups are now offered virtually and in person.
Participants are required to register prior to each group meeting. Please call 757.495.4211 or our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 to register.
To find a virtual or in-person group near you:
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups,
conducted by trained facilitators, are a
safe place for caregivers to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on
- challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.