Are you interested in getting more involved in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease? The Alzheimer’s Association is always looking for passionate volunteers to help in a variety of ways:
- Join hundreds of thousands of voices as an Advocate
- Advance research by creating a Trial Match profile
- Educate the community by joining our Speaker’s Bureau
- Raise awareness by volunteering at Health Fairs
- oin the Walk to End Alzheimer’s Planning Committee
- Create a Team for The Longest Day
- Host a third-party fundraiser
For more information, please call 800.272.3900.
Request an Education Program at your Workplace, Church, or Club!
Did you know that the Alzheimer’s Association provides free community education programs? You can request a speaker to present on a variety of topics:
- The Basics of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Know the 10 Warning Signs: Early Detection Matters
- Living with Alzheimer’s Disease (Early, Mid, and Late Stage)
- Legal & Financial Issues Related to Dementia
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia Related Behavior
To request a speaker, please contact us at 800.272.3900.
Contact Sarah Winkler, Montgomery & North Harris County Regional Manager
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 800.272.3900