Alzheimer’s isn’t waiting — and neither are you.
We’re so excited to have you on board for the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s®, and want to share some of our plans for this year’s event.
Your health and safety are our top priorities, so we aren’t having a large in-person gathering this year — instead; we invite you to walk in small teams of friends and family while others in your community do the same.* Because no matter where you’re walking, we’re all still working toward the same thing: a world without Alzheimer’s and all dementia.
We’ve created an experience that captures everything you love about Walk — plus fun new surprises, including:
- Colorful flags we're sending you to show your commitment to the cause. Display them in your yard or windows, and carry them with you when you walk!
- A view-only Promise Garden in your community for you to visit.
- Walk Mainstage, a virtual experience where you can visit sponsor booths, connect with other participants, top fundraisers and VIPs, and learn about Association resources.
- An opening ceremony that you can watch online before walking on your local sidewalk, track or trail.
- An updated Walk app with new features so you can track your steps and hear messages of support as you walk.
The world may look a little different right now, but one thing hasn’t changed: your dedication to ending Alzheimer’s. We’re grateful for you and all you do to advance the fight.
*All activities that involve gatherings of people should follow COVID-19 guidance from your local government or health department.