This program is designed to help you talk with your entire family, including the person with signs of dementia, about some challenging and often uncomfortable topics related to Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- People noticing changes in seniors they are close to who have not received a dementia-related diagnosis.
- Care partners of those in the early stage of dementia.
- Other family members who do not see themselves as caregivers.
- Long-distance caregivers.
- Hands-on caregivers of people in the middle to late stages of dementia.
Topics covered will include:
- Going to the doctor to get a diagnosis or medical care
- Deciding when it is necessary to stop driving
- Making plans for managing finances and legal documents to be sure the person’s wishes are carried out and the costs of future care are covered.
For more information on upcoming programs and/or to register, call our
24/7 Helpline 800.272.3900