Currently, there is no cure for Alzheimer's. But drug and non-drug treatments may help with both cognitive and behavioral symptoms.
Researchers are looking for new treatments to alter the course of the disease and improve the quality of life for people with dementia.
In this section:
- Medications for Memory Loss
- Treatments for Behavioral Changes of Alzheimer's
- Treatments for Sleep Changes
- Alternative Treatments for Alzheimer's
- Questions for Your Doctor
- Treatment Horizon
- Clinical Trials