Be a part of progress as it happens
Join international investigators, clinicians and care providers as they gather to share the latest study results, theories and discoveries that will help bring the world closer to breakthroughs in dementia science.
- Join us at AAIC® 2015 for more than 2,000 poster and oral presentations featuring the latest dementia research from around the globe.
- Focused sessions on Alzheimer’s and dementia attract attendees from over 70 countries for discussion and networking.
- Choose from more than 90 sessions and 475 presentations that focus on basic science, dementia care research and practice, imaging, technology and more.
- Discover innovative dementia care research and practices working to help solve the current topics facing people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Be present for groundbreaking research that is announced here, and featured in organizations like The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The Daily Mail, NBC Nightly News, and more. Your revolutionary science can be presented at AAIC and shared with the world...
Register today to attend AAIC. Here is what a few of last year’s attendees had to say about the conference:
For investigators in the field, AAIC is the place that you want to be to hear about the newest developments in the field. It’s a fantastic opportunity to meet the top people when everyone is assembled in one location.
Presenting my work at AAIC is the bread and butter of what I do as a researcher. It is an amazing experience where individuals get a chance to practice answering questions about their research and gather feedback for making it better.
Plenary speakers at AAIC
Register today to attend AAIC, where world renowned speakers will discuss the latest breakthroughs in dementia science. Hear from researchers like Eric Reiman, of the Banner Alzheimer’s Institute, John Morris, of Washington University St. Louis, or Geert Jan Biessels, of University Medical Center Utrecht Brain Center Rudolf Magnus.