As the first year participating as a National Team for the Walk to End Alzheimer's, we appreciate the 66 NARFE chapters that have registered for our local Walks this season. To date, NARFE has raised over $40,000 and getting ever closer to the $50,000 national goal. Congratulations to the 5 teams listed below for leading the way so far.
Please keep in mind that it is not too late to fundraise, even if your Walk has already taken place. You can continue to send emails, collect donations, or make a self donation to your team. There are still 5 NARFE teams that have not raised any money. Also, if you have collected any funds, please be sure to turn the money into your local Alzheimer's Association chapter.
Please click here to visit the NARFE national team page to view the latest standings.
Let's get to that $50,000 goal! And thank you for your support to END ALZ!
NARFE Nationwide Fundraising Leaders:
- Team Hope - $6,000 (Western MD)
- NARFE Coastal Chapter 1690 - $2,616.32 (Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- NARFE 97 - $2,545 (Lexington, KY)
- Natl Active & Retired Federal Employees 672 - $2,265 (New Braunfels, TX)
- NARFE 1236 - $1,655 (Eastern Panhandle)