Accounting Manager - The Accounting Manager manages the daily financial and operations activities of the Chapter office and works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Finance Director, ensuring excellent resource management and operational efficiencies throughout all regions of the chapter. The Accounting Manager is also assigned specific administrative responsibilities and management of certain strategic initiatives to assist the Executive Director and Regional Finance Director (RFD) to serve the changing needs of the Chapter. Based in Indianapolis. Click here to apply.
Development Specialist, Northwest Indiana
- The Development Specialist manages the development and implementation of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s in Northwest and West Central Indiana Service Delivery Areas through volunteer recruitment and engagement and corporate development. This position is based in Northwest Indiana with frequent and consistent travel to assigned areas. It reports to the Director, Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Click here to apply.
Donor Relations Specialist - The Donor Relations Specialist provides oversight and security of the Chapter’s data entry processes. He/she works closely with Chapter leadership and staff to ensure accurate, timely and consistent data entry, reporting and donor acknowledgement. Based in Indianapolis. Click here to apply.
The Alzheimer's Association Greater Indiana Chapter is pleased to announce three Indianapolis-based internships for the fall semester. Internships are a great opportunity for a student seeking a career in events planning, marketing/PR or public health. Interns will gain experience in many aspects of our mission, goals and strategies, and have fun while doing it! To apply, send resume and cover letter to Lori Anzalone at firstname.lastname@example.org. See full job descriptions below.
Programs & Services Internship
- Location: Alzheimer's Association Indianapolis Office
- Desired Class Level: Undergrad/Graduate; Junior, Senior
- Salary Level: Unpaid - for credit
- Approximate Hours Per Week: 20-30