Continuing Education Credits
Certificates are granted for the keynote and each session attended. This means you will have an opportunity to earn anywhere from one to four CE credits depending on your discipline.
Eligibility requirements for CE certificates:
* Applications for CE approval will be submitted in February 2024. Please check back for updated information.
- To receive a CE certificate, you must attend the entire Keynote and/or session.
- You must provide your full name when entering the Zoom session.
- You must attend the entire session.
- You must complete the post test/evaluation for the session within one week of the conference.
* Application for social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Lorraine Kermond at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.