2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race
The Alzheimer’s Association is a proud charitable partner of the 2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race, a historic and world-renowned 7-mile race that runs from Woods Hole to Falmouth, MA.
If you are looking for a fun, rewarding, brain healthy and goal-oriented program to honor a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia, this is it! This year's race will take place Sunday, August 15, 2021.
- FREE Race Entry!
- New Balance Team End ALZ running singlet
- A personal fundraising page and fundraising coach
- The opportunity to win cool incentive prizes and special recognition
- Fundraising coaching
- Access to training programs and running coach
- Alzheimer's community comradery
- Team Celebration
- $50 Registration Fee (tax deductible, credited towards your fundraising total)
- $1,000 fundraising minimum
*Final decisions will be made by the Falmouth Road Race Board of Directors and the Town of Falmouth.
- An in-person event on Sunday, August 15th (with a potentially reduced field size)
- A hybrid event (virtual At-Home Edition and an in-person with reduced field size)
- A full virtual At- Home Edition August 7th-15th (similar to the 2020 Program)
Space on the team is limited, secure your bib by registering today!
Got questions? We are here to help! Contact Marissa Bresnahan, Team End ALZ Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 393-2037, or use the form below.