2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race
The Alzheimer’s Association is a proud charitable partner of the 2021 Asics Falmouth Road Race, a historic and world-renowned 7-mile race that runs from Woods Hole to Falmouth, MA.
If you are looking for a fun, rewarding, brain healthy and goal-oriented program to honor a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia, this is it! This year's race took place Sunday, August 15, 2021.
- FREE Race Entry!
- New Balance Team End ALZ running singlet
- A personal fundraising page and fundraising coach
- The opportunity to win cool incentive prizes and special recognition
- Fundraising coaching
- Access to training programs and running coach
- Alzheimer's community comradery
- Team Celebration
- $50 Registration Fee (tax deductible, credited towards your fundraising total)
- $1,000 fundraising minimum
Got questions? We are here to help! Contact Marissa Bresnahan, Team End ALZ Manager at email@example.com, (617) 393-2037, or use the form below.