COVID-19 Update: Our team is working remotely starting Monday, March 9. During this time, care consultations will take place over the phone or online. Please contact us at 1.800.272.3900 or HelpineWA@alz.org for more information. Thank you!
You are not alone.
The Connections Care Consultation Program provides individualized guidance for families to address immediate needs, plan for the future, and provide ongoing support throughout the course of the disease.
How Care Connections can help:
- Enhance communications between the person with memory loss, family/caregivers, and medical professionals
- Provide strategies for coping
- Education to help understand Alzheimer’s dementia behaviors
- Planning for the future and making long-term care plans
- Strategies to maintain family and social relationships
- Support for caregivers balancing many roles and changes
What Care Connections provide:
- Personalized visits in your home, our office, or a public meeting space in King or Snohomish County
- Phone consultations anywhere in Western and Central Washington
- Assessment of individual and family care needs
- Safety and environment feedback
- Coordination of services
- Community resource referral and information
- Ongoing education and support
Physicians, medical professionals and clinic staff may refer interested families/individuals to our programs and services using the Physician Fax Referral Form.
Staff from non-medical community organizations may use the Programs and Services Referral Form to make referrals.
Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 206-363-5700.
About Care Connections
Care Connections is a grant-supported program in King and Snohomish counties.
King County Care Connections are funded by the City of Seattle Human Services Department and the local Area Agency on Aging for Seattle-King County, co-
sponsored by the City of Seattle Human Services Department, United Way of King County, and King County. Snohomish County Care Connections are funded by the Snohomish County Family Caregiver Support Program. Community members throughout Washington and Northern Idaho may receive telephone-based care consultations from Masters-level clinicians on our Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
The Connections program is confidential and offered at no cost. Donations
1.800.272.3900 | HelpineWA@alz.org