Don't let an Alzheimer's diagnosis stop you from being socially active!
An Alzheimer's or dementia diagnosis can often be isolating — it is important to help the diagnosed individual remain engaged and socially active. We are here to help!
Bruce H. and Rosalie N. Rosen Community Connect Program
The Bruce H. and Rosalie N. Rosen Community Connect Program provides people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and their care partners a broad range of free (unless otherwise noted) social and cultural opportunities throughout Metro Detroit. And, since all our programs currently are virtual, Michiganders from all across the state can now take advantage and participate!
Community Connect partner programs:
- Minds on Art with the Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra engagement events
- Minds in the Wild with the Detroit Zoo
- The Henry Ford guided tours and activities
Upcoming Community Connect Events:
- Minds on Art with the Detroit Institue of Arts, Monday, Sept. 20, 1-2 p.m.
- Early-Stage Social Club, Wednesday, Sept. 22, 1 p.m. | Call Helpline, pre-registration required
- Memory Café - Nick's Country Oven, Clawson, Friday, Sept. 24, 10:30 a.m.-noon | In-person
- Early-Stage Social Club, Wednesday, Sept. 29, 1 p.m. | Call Helpline, pre-registration required
- Return to Greenfield Village with The Henry Ford, Thursday, Sept. 30, 1-3 p.m. | In-person
Additional Upcoming Social Engagement Programs:
Call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.
View our printer-friendly list of upcoming programs.