Thursday, May 16, 2024
Sleepy Hollow Hotel & Conference Center
455 S. Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Meeting of the Minds, our biennial conference on dementia, brain health and caregiving is returning in 2024. Registration will open in mid-November.
- Research Advances in Alzheimer's and All Dementia, presented by Dr. Percy Griffin
- Play with Purpose: Inspired Memory Care, presented by Nettie Harper and Kelly Gilligan
- The Importance of Clinical Trials, presented by Mark Rapp and Mara Goldstein
- Behaviors and Communications, presented by Joyce White, ACE
- Caregiver Stress, presented by Misa Kishi
- Ambiguous Loss, presented by Heidi Weiss and Gillian Rittmaster
Legal and Financial Panel
- Medicaid, with Colin Sandler, Medicaid Solutions
- Trusts, with Moira Laidlaw, Hollis Laidlaw & Simon
- Advanced Directives, with Sara Meyers, Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP
- Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body, presented by Rachele Nicoletti, ACE
Make a difference for those facing the disease, help increase the reach and impact of the Alzheimer's Association, and showcase your services by becoming a conference sponsor.
Download our Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure
. You can also contact Lisa Kaurich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914.253.6871 for more information.