No one should face Alzheimer's alone. Please join us for one or more of our interactive webinars offered regularly in English and Spanish. Below, you'll find detailed information on available courses.
Upcoming Conferences and Special Events
- 8/31 - Boosting Wellness Through Physical Activity: Health & Wellness Education Series - Denton, TX
- 9/20 - Building Trust & Improving Outreach in the Latino Community presented on Zoom. CEU's available for social work.
- 9/23 - The Sandwich Season: Caring for Growing Children and Aging Parents - Paris, Texas
- 9/27 - Sherman Area Aging Event - Sherman, Texas
- 12/05 - Esperanza Para Mañana: Latino Caregiver Conference
Lunch, Learn, & Go! 30-minute educational workshops every other Friday at Noon (CT). Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer. Register at tinyurl.com/alz-lunch-learn
- 7/15 - Healthy Living for Your Brain & Body
- 7/29 - Dementia Conversations
- 8/12 - Understanding & Responding to Dementia-Related Behaviors
- 8/26 - Effective Communication Strategies
- 9/9 Understanding Alzheimer's & Dementia
This virtual program connects caregivers, professionals, and the general public to Association staff, industry experts, and community providers to discuss a variety of topics on Alzheimer's disease, dementia, caregiving, and more! Register at tinyurl.com/TableTalkALZ22
Your Mind Matters Series
- 7/5 - Topic Shared Shortly
- 7/19 - Topic Shared Shortly
- 8/2 - Topic Shared Shortly
- 8/16 - Topic Shared Shortly
- 8/30 - Topic Shared Shortly
This series is designed for anyone interested in learning more about Alzheimer's disease, dementia, risk reduction, warning signs, and more! Join us on Tuesdays from 1:00 - 2:00 PM. Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer.
Building Your Caregiver Confidence Series
This educational series is offered Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Presented on Zoom - join by phone, tablet, or computer.
Cuarto sábado a las 12 pm CST
The Dallas and Northeast Texas Chapter believes that knowledge is power. Your organization can learn about the signs, symptoms, causes, treatment and care strategies as well as local resources and support for people living with memory loss, Alzheimer's disease or dementia and their care partners. Help us expand the reach of our community education by hosting one of our core presentations. Available in-person or via webinar. Click here to submit your requests.
E-Learning Available 24/7
Visit our Training and Education Center to take free workshops about Alzheimer's disease, caregiving, healthy living and planning for the future. Examples of available courses include:
Know the 10 Signs
Effective Communication Strategies
Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body
Legal and Financial Planning
Living with Alzheimer's series
The Virtual Library is an extension of the Alzheimer's Association Green-Field Library. Search the online catalog, view resources chosen by experts, email our librarian questions and learn how to borrow materials.