Available in-person and online, our educational programs feature information on topics including the signs of Alzheimer's disease, diagnosis, communication, living with Alzheimer's and caregiving techniques.
Find an educational class near you
Get easy access to educational classes, community programs and services by searching for a program near you
or through the Community Resource Finder
Educational Class Listing Guides
Download and save our educational class listing guides for future use. Updates are made frequently, so be sure to check back for the latest listings!
Can't find what you are looking for? Call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900
to be routed to an educational coordinator.
- Portland Metro & Vancouver
- Cascade Coast (Eugene, Springfield, Roseburg, Florence and Reedsport)
- Central Oregon (Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Prineville, La Pine and Madras)
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem, Woodburn, Keiser, Dallas, Monmouth and Independence)
- Southern Oregon (Medford, Grants Pass, Coos Bay, Brookings and Klamath Falls)
Find answers, local resources and support through one of our Online Tools.
To learn more about, or to register for, any of our online or in-person programs, call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.