Stock donation (or donating other securities) helps fuel the nonprofit work of the Alzheimer’s Association, while providing you with potential tax benefits. Your generous gift fuels the work we do in your community and around the world. Give today to be part of the next critical breakthrough in dementia science, and to ensure that those impacted by Alzheimer's get the care and support they need.
Two easy ways to donate stock
Donate stock online
Get started through our secure online stock donation portal.
- Select the brokerage that manages your stock and add your account details. Choose the stock and number of shares you'd like to donate.
- Provide your contact information and a digital signature.
- Confirm the details and submit your donation.
Donate via our stock gift form
- Notify the Alzheimer's Association in advance of your stock transfers so that we can instruct our broker to accept delivery of your gift and acknowledge it properly for income tax purposes. Send us the Stock Gift Form (PDF) by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxing to 866.699.1236 or mailing it.
- Inform your broker that you would like to make a stock gift to the Alzheimer's Association, providing your broker with the Stock Gift Form.
Use of funds
From funding care and support efforts in all communities and fueling promising research initiatives worldwide, your donations make a difference in the lives of those impacted by Alzheimer’s disease. See our use of funds.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800.272.3900.