Alzheimer’s Association TrialMatch® is a service that provides customized lists of
clinical studies based on user-provided information. The free, easy-to-use platform
allows you to see which studies are a good fit for you or a family member. Search for
studies, sign up for study updates, or connect with researcher teams.
Don't just hope for a cure — help us find one.
For people living with dementia, and those personally affected by it, participating in research is one way to take action and make a difference.
We need your help to advance Alzheimer's research
Everyone interested in advancing Alzheimer’s research can use this matching service,
- Individuals living with dementia
- Healthy volunteers without dementia
By participating in clinical research, you can help to accelerate progress and provide valuable insight into potential treatments and methods of prevention. Without the participation of people like you, finding a cure is nearly impossible.
Find potential studies in three easy steps
TrialMatch makes it easy to identify studies you may qualify for in a location near
you. Our continually updated database contains hundreds of studies being conducted
at sites across the country and online.
- Visit TrialMatch. You can also call 800.272.3900 or email TrialMatch@alz.org to get started.
- Answer a few simple questions. This information will refine the list of recommended studies to those that best apply to you or the person you are helping sign up. All information is kept completely confidential unless you choose to share it with a study team.
- Review your study matches. You’re under no obligation to participate. You can reach out to researchers directly to sign up, or let researchers know that you are open to being contacted with more information about their study.
You can also browse available clinical studies by location and type, or sign up to be notified when new studies are posted that are relevant to you.